FINDING A CHEAP WAY TO GET TO JAPAN

As most of my friends, They wanted to visit the beautiful country of Japan. A lot of people wants to check out this country and see a new culture besides theirs.

Japan is one of the most visited places all around the globe.




What airline is the cheapest to get here? 

Coming from the Philippines, the cheapest way to get here is by JETSTAR Airways Japan.

The price is really cheap, but as I would say it, "you get what you paid for."

It doesn't mean the flight will be bad or the staff is bad. The plane is a little small compared to other planes. If you don't like the feeling of being stuck in a small box, this plane isn't for you.

But as for me, I am a small person, so the seats are just perfect fit. Haha



The plane costs around 10,000 yen (one way) 5,000 pesos to 30,000 yen 20,000 pesos. and yes that is cheap. I always book my flight 1 to 2 months before my actual flight and the price goes lower... which is awesome!


There is one time that I booked an early flight and the price is only 5,000 yen about 2,700 pesos!



The food 

The food isn't that great but it's not bad either. The food is a little expensive but if you are hungry, you gotta eat right?



The Staff

They are Japanese. They will try to speak English, and I think they are studying the language. But as you know, Japan has Japan English. You have to really listen and once you get to it, you will understand them.

Knowing basic Japanese will make your flight easier. Like, saying Thank you in Japanese will make them really smile.




*** The flights of JetStar are connected to a lot of places in Japan, but the most popular destination is Narita, Osaka and Sapporo.

As of now, this is the only thing I can think of. If you have any questions, you can leave a comment! I will get back to you as soon as possible!


HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT EVERYONE!


Comments