RIVER PARK AND WALL ART IN MARIKINA

This has been awhile! I've been filled with work and I feel so drained! Haha

Anyway, I got the chance to go out and get tired. I ask my friends to come along with me and make a Video Shoot since I'm practicing Video Editing. 

So I've searched for places where we can have fun and just run. 

It's 9:00am in the morning and we set the meeting place at Starbucks, SM Marikina at around 10am-11am.

From SM Marikina, we rode a jeepney going to Montalban and drop off at Aquila St. cor Mayor Gil Fernando St. and walk towards to Good Friend Bridge

See in Street View: (street of art)
 The travel time hasn't reached 30 minutes when we left from SM Marikina. As we arrived there, we found a lot of unique restaurants but I wasn't able to take down the names nor take pictures. Haha 

We shoot there for about 30-45 minutes and then it rained!!! So we immediately called a Tricycle and went to another location. 


All of us got hungry, so one of my Friends suggested to go to Cafe Lidia.

So we went to http://www.cafe-lidia.com/


Awesome food! We ordered Pizza and Pasta! All worth it!

So after pigging out, we decided to go to Marikina River Park to continue the shoot.


 It was big and there are a lot of Bikes for rent. (30php per hour)



After a tiring shoot, We decided to go home and rest. 



Here's the video I made with a friend of mine. Check it out!




















Comments