NOT A TRAVELBLOG: TALKING ABOUT LOSING WEIGHT IN JAPAN ---- An update!

Watching Youtube is like an everyday thing for me. And because of that, I've seen videos like,
"Living in Japan can make you lose weight" 
"I've lost weight in Japan!"




It's a lie!!! It's a lie!!!
Haha, well, it probably worked for other people. But, if you are like me, I eat a lot.

Damn it. I thought I'll get back the body I had in my 20s, but in reality no!!!
Sure, food in Japan is very healthy but still, it's FOOD! Unless you count your calorie intake everyday, it wouldn't be so hard to lose weight. So yeah, I don't count. I just eat. Haha

Here's a few pictures of the food I ate last week.


And this is just an everyday evening meal.





I don't have the will power to not eat or finish the food because it's so delicious!

The good thing is that I haven't gained anything, but I haven't lost any weight either. So that sucks.


Okay okay, I know there's a lot of ways to lose weight. But yeah, i was thinking about it, but I am kind of lazy to do exercise. So it's just me. lol

It's kinda hard to NOT eat the food here in Japan.
Because it's so delicious! and that's a Fact.


------------------

An update, I did lose 4 kilos since I posted this. The reason I lost weight is because I stop eating Japan's rice. This is my weakness. I like the rice here so much that I eat more than I should.

I also do exercise now, since I've gained a few pounds.


Comments