HERE COMES DARANAK FALLS!

It's been a month since the last time I went outside and I just got out from the hospital, (Thank God) and I'm not going back there... Ever! Haha

So, I'm looking forward on going to this trip since it's near and it's my First Water Falls!!! haha





THE JOURNEY

My Friends and I decided to go to this trip since it's our Day Off, and we wanted to enjoy it without the alcohol. Since I'm currently banned from drinking it. Haha

So we scheduled to meet at Ortigas Extension around 7am and take a jeepney ride going to Tanay from there. Approximately, the travel time from Cubao going to Tanay is 2 hours and a half... almost 3 hours! Haha... Take note there's no BUS going directly to Tanay. 

When we arrived at Tanay Palengke (Town Proper), we rode a tricycle going to Daranak Falls. 




Upon arrival, we were advised that there's a shoot going on at the top of the falls, so we're not allowed to go there that day. So Sad! Because it is said that there's a nice view on top of the falls.




So, We explored the place and it was breath taking! It was our time to relax and just enjoy the water splashing, bird chirping, wind blowing and the Sun! 

  It was like a hidden Paradise! Too bad, we're not able to explore more since there's a taping going on there. 








The bad thing about this travel is that we didn't bring anything to cook there. So we're stuck with what they are offering inside and outside the place which is just crackers and noodles lol. 

FYI, you can grill there (no charge). 





HOW TO GET THERE


If you are coming from Cubao, you can take a Jeepney from Ali Mall going to Angono then drop off at Ortigas extension and ride a Jeepney going Tanay. 

Travel Expenses:

Jeepney going to Angono - 25 pesos /each
Jeepney going to Tanay from Ortigas Extension - 44 pesos /each
Tricycle going to Daranak Falls from Tanay Palengke - 50 pesos /each
Entrance to Daranak Falls - 100 pesos /each
Food - 50 pesos (I just bought noodles LOL)
Water - 0 pesos (I brought my own since I'm not allowed anything besides Water lol)
Tricycle going to Tanay Palengke - 50 pesos /each
Jeepney going to Rosario, Pasig (Shaw Crossing - Jeep's end) - 50 pesos/each
Jeepney going to Ali Mall, Cubao from Rosario - 12 pesos

Total Expense: 381.00 php

If you want to eat a full meal, Bring your food to cook at the site. :) 










Comments