HOW ABOUT A ROUND 2 TO DAVAO CITY?

Another trip to one of my favorite places to visit. 

A BIG Hello to DAVAO! 


Photo Credits: One Shot Manila
The 2nd trip is the best because we're already familiar with the place and we just need to explore a little bit more. 

My 1st trip to davao was just for 2 days and this time, we stayed for 4 days! Which is AWE-SOOOMMMEE! 

My family and I booked a flight via Air Asia. It was my first time riding their plane and it was freakin' huge! I'm used to small planes when traveling within the country but theirs is like the plane when I went to Japan. It was also like brand new. Haha

Travel time: 1-2 hours depending on the weather. 

We stayed at Park Avenue Residence Inn & Suites near J.P. Laurel Ave. The hotel is close to Robinsons, SM Lanang and other establishments. Which is very convenient to us. 

After we settled our things at the hotel, we went to SM Lanang to eat dinner. Native chicken is really the best! 



So after dinner, we went to Matina Square for the first time and ate Davao's famous Halo-halo with Ube! Haha it was delicious and sweet! We just walked around and relaxed. FYI, the taxi fare in davao is much cheaper than in Manila. They even provide change even for a single centavo. 

Okay, so the next day, a friend of my parents went to our hotel to fetch us and we went to a restaurant that looks like a house. I didn't even know that it was a restaurant until my mom told me. Haha There was a buffet table there. lol




Alright, so after we ate our lunch, we went to Abreeza Mall. We just walked around the mall and relax. My mom also met her friend there. 

We went again to Matina Square for the 2nd time. Haha

Photo Credits: One Shot Manila


So my mom got tired, and went back to our hotel. I wanted to relax, so I went to Robinsons to buy something to drink. Haha

So I ended the 2nd day, boozed up and slept. The next morning, we all got up at around 7am and packed a few things since we're going to Davao's Crocodile Park, Butterfly Farm, Peoples Park and more. Lol forgot the name of the other places.

Photo Credits: One Shot Manila

Photo Credits: One Shot Manila

Photo Credits: One Shot Manila
And so we got exhausted and we went back to the hotel. The next day is my Dad's band performing at a hotel in Davao and also our Last day then we'll be flying back to Manila.


After an exhausting day, we now relaxed at our hotel and slept since we're flying back early in the morning the next day. 

But wait, before we went to the airport, we ate at Penongs! Haha



This is actually out of my budget. I nearly spent almost 10k during this trip since I bought a lot of things and pasalubong for my friends.

We always eat outside, which costs us a lot plus the transportation fare.

Even though I spent a lot on this trip. I really had a great time and I wish I could stay longer.

Comments